New Year's ACCEpTED resolutions

1. "This year, I resolve to lose weight/ get fit."

2. "This year, I resolve to quit smoking/ drinking."

3. "This year, I resolve to get out of debt/ save more money/ make more money."

4. "This year, I resolve to spend more time with my family and friends."

5. "This year, I resolve to get organised."

Resolutions You Would be Tempted to Keep... For those who are scared of making resolutions here are some resolutions they would actually be tempted to keep!!
  • Spend more time watching TV / movies.
  • Chat more over phone / Internet.
  • Read less.
  • I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
  • Stop exercising. Waste of time.
  • Procrastinate more.
  • Drink. Drink some more.
  • Start being superstitious.
  • Spend more less time at work.
  • Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
  • Take up a new habit: Maybe smoking!